17 July 2006

Stop Whining!

So, I was thinking today. I whine too much on here. Not that it's a bad thing, but I bet anybody who happens to read this is thinking, "This guy needs to get a grip". I think I got a grip today after hearing that my grandpa had a heart attack. I mean, good God, I'm crying over some spilled milk and my grandpa is having heart failure. I guess that can put things back in perspective.

Well.. I have to work the next 6 days... all 12 hour shifts of course. I'm going to try to blog more often, and try to blog at work when I have the chance. I want to start writing more again because I have that urge to start collecting thoughts on an actual book idea. That'd be awesome if I could finish writing a book by age 25. Maybe I'll make it big and get rich off of my book. I think that could jump start a TV weather personality career making 6 digits for the rest of my life. It's nice to dream about anyway.

So, I'm really really looking for a church now in Houston. Once August rolls around I will for sure be attempting to find some place where I can alternate Sundays/Wednesdays/or some other day so I can make it each week almost. This week isn't happening as I work Tues-Sun. But give it about two weeks and I'm for sure going again. I miss it. I need friends... at least more friends. Ones that are in this area. Houston is so spread out that your nearby friends live 40 minutes away. It's crap.

Anyway, I gotta get to bed cuz in 7 hours I'll be getting up for another long work week. I want to talk about some things in NYC and D.C., so I think I'll make a blog about those cities this week at work.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home